Super Draw Coming?
November 6, 2016
Will there be a 50/50 Super Draw this season?
There could be. We will know in six weeks time.
At the beginning of the 2015/16 season the 50/50 Rules were rewritten.
This was partly in response to supporters suggestions and partly as a necessary update.
Previously, unclaimed prizes were handed over to the BRFC Academy at the season end.
From now on, unclaimed prizes greater in value than £500 result in a “Rollover-style” Super Draw.
There are now TWO Unclaimed prizes.
The winners now have a six-week time frame during which they can collect their winnings.
BRISTOL ROVERS v FLEETWOOD TOWN
Tuesday 1st November 2016.
FIRST PRIZE: £954.
WINNING TICKET: 86878.
WINNER: UNCLAIMED AT THE MATCH.
SELLER: Angela Thomas @ North Terrace Turnstiles.
BRISTOL ROVERS v PETERBOROUGH UNITED
Saturday 29th October 2016.
SECOND PRIZE: £100.
WINNING TICKET: 79960.
WINNER: UNCLAIMED AT THE MATCH.
SELLER: Sandra Jaques @ The Lancer Scott Stand.
The BRSC Committee will meet this week and will identify a potential Super Draw fixture.
If there is a Super Draw later this season all the important details be notified in advance.
Last season the Luton Town fixture on 2nd January 2016 was the date of the Super Draw match.
The prizes that day were £1,996 and £500.
For a further explanation of the rules please see below.
BRSC 50/50 RULES
Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Investing In Youth 50/50 Draw Rules
1) 50% of the net value of the tickets sold for each Investing In Youth draw will be allocated to the Academy at Bristol Rovers Football Club to be spent on previously agreed objectives.
2) 50% of the net value of the tickets sold for each Investing In Youth draw will constitute the cash prize(s) for that draw, or a subsequent Super Draw, if the prize is unclaimed.
3) There will be only one main prize when ticket sales are less than £1,000. When total ticket sales exceed £1,000, a fixed second prize of £100 will be added to the main prize.
4) The prize winning numbers will be announced on the public address system, after the draw is completed at half-time, at Bristol Rovers Home fixtures.
5) The prize(s) can be collected on the day from the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club official(s) at the match upon production of the winning ticket(s).
6) The Bristol Rovers Supporters Club at 199 Two Mile Hill Road should be contacted on (0117) 9611 772 to arrange prize collection at other times.
7) All prizes are to be claimed within 6 weeks of the draw itself.
8) Any unclaimed prizes can be treated either as a donation to the Academy department at Bristol Rovers FC or as a contribution towards a Super Draw in that same season.
9) If there are over £500 of prize funds unclaimed, the BRSC Executive Committee will identify a game within the same season, publish this information widely, and add the unclaimed prizes to the prize fund for a one-off Super Draw of up to £2,000.
10) Any prizes not claimed at the end of the season will be donated to the BRFC Academy.
11) The Bristol Rovers Supporters Club, the Bristol Rovers FC board and the staff of the BRFC Academy will identify prior to the season the ways in which the funds raised by the 50/50 raffle will be allocated.
12) Details of the winning ticket(s) will be available on the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club website.
To find details of past winning tickets:- CLICK HERE