BRSC Quiz Round 6
December 28, 2016
TEN ROUNDS IN TEN DAYS
Did you miss the BRSC General Knowledge Quiz on Tuesday 24th November 2016?
Over the Festive Season the 10 Rounds from that quiz set by Phil Draper will be posted on here.
If you enjoy doing these questions why not join us for the next quiz in February 2017.
The Answers to Round Six and Round Seven Questions will be found on the website in 24 hours time.
Round 6. Picture Round
Round 5. City Sightseeing ANSWERS
The following are visitor attractions but in which city can they be found
1. The Shambles, Jorvik Centre and the Minster?
2. The Ashmolean, The Radcliffe Camera, The Bodleian?
3. St Fagans, Cathays Park and the castle?
4. Kelvingrove Art Gallery, The Hydro, The Necropolis?
5. Botanic Gardens, St Anne’s Cathedral and the Titanic Quarter?
6. The City of Caves, The Lace Market and Castle Museum?
7. The National Sea Life Centre, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Selfridges?
8. Albert Dock, Paddy’s Wigwam, the Walker Art Gallery?
9. H M Y Britannia, Arthur’s Seat, Castle?
10. Holburne Museum, Jane Austen Centre, Fashion Museum