Got your GCSE results today? Come and study at Rovers
August 24, 2017
Boys and girls aged 16-18 have the opportunity to combine college with the life of a professional footballer.
The two year BTEC Level 3 course allows students to gain coaching qualifications, work-experience and potential routes into University.
The programme is aimed at those that wish to continue their education, have a desire to study at University or those looking to pursue a career in sport.
Students will study 19 units, covering all aspects of sport.
The programme has been validated by Edexcel and we are very proud to say we hold a 100% pass rate in the six years it has been running.
Whilst studying BTEC Sport
- Volunteering and work opportunities with Bristol Rovers Community Trust
- Study 19 units covering all aspects of sport
- Work-experience at Bristol Rovers Football Club
- Participation in a National Futsal League
- Opportunities to gain valuable coaching experience
Where can I go after?
74% of our students continue their studies, joining Universities in the UK and USA. Sports media, marketing, physiotherapy and football coaching are just a few of the many career paths available to those that study with us.