Join the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club for the 2016/17 season.
What are the benefits of joining?
- HAVE YOUR SAY – You can vote in the elections for the BRSC Fans Directors on the BRFC Board. You can attend the Q & A events with key BRFC staff. You can stand for election for a key post yourself.
- PRIORITY ON ALL TICKET MATCHES – You want to see the big games. It won’t prevent some queuing but the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club members have the chance to buy tickets before they go on general sale.
- USE OF AWAY TRAVEL – A convenient and popular way to travel to see Rovers away matches. You travel more cheaply as a member when using the Supporters Club coaches.
- ACCESS TO SUPPORTERS CLUB BAR – Use of Bristol Room match day bar at home games. Have a drink before and after the game. Watch highlights of the game while using the facilities at the Mem.
- RECEIVE SUPPORTERS CLUB NEWS FIRST – Members newsletters are sent out throughout the season. Make sure that your email address is updated if you wish to receive the electronic newsletters.
Bristol Rovers Supporters Club is an independent and influential organisation run by supporters.
We operate many activities that elsewhere will be managed by the football club itself.
Our aim is to support Bristol Rovers FC, while ensuring we look after the interests of our members.
Our telephone number is 0117 9611 772. An easy way to get in touch is: CONTACT US HERE
Supporters have enabled us to raise substantial funds for stadium improvements in the past.
In recent years the Supporters Club has been a key financial supporter of the BRFC Youth Academy.
Bristol Rovers Supporters Club Shop, 199 Two Mile Hill Road, Kingswood, Bristol. BS15 1AZ.